Stainless Steel or Brass Shapes
Description & Features:
These Caduceus shapes are twists upon twists of fun!
- Size depends on gauge:
- 14 ga. & 12 ga.: Approximately 1 3/4" in length, 5/16" inner diameter
- 10 ga. & 8 ga.: Approximately 2" in length, 3/8" inner diameter
- 6 ga.: Approximately 3" in length, 7/16" inner diameter
- Stainless steel is perfect for people with metal sensitivities that still want to be able to wear something "dangly". Brass is not recommended for people with sensitive lobes.
- Sold as a pair
- Brand: Little Seven Finery
- Collection: 40107
- Material(s): 316LVM (ASTM F-138) Stainless Steel, Brass (85% Copper / 15% Zinc)
- Item Code: Caduceus
Commonly worn in: sensitive lobes, stretched lobes
Search Keywords: lobes, gauge, gauges, 14g, 12g, 10g, 8g, 6g, medical