Stone Plugs - Green Tree Agate
Description & Features:
A good staple for your stretched lobe collection in Green Tree Agate. This stone is classified as a chalcedony, a variety of quartz. Green Tree Agate has white and green patches that resemble moss. Into the metaphysical? This stone is said to be great for grounding.
- Available in double flare and single flare
- Double flared available in sizes 8 ga. - 1 1/4"
- Single flared available in sizes 8 ga. - 1/2"
- Wearable length:
- Double flared:
- Sizes 8 ga. through 00 ga. = 3/8"
- Sizes 7/16" through 1 1/4" = 1/2"
- Single flared:
- Sizes 8 ga. through 1/2" = 3/8" to the o-ring groove and 7/16" overall length
- Sold as a pair
*Images shown are of Double Flare plugs
To shop this collection, click here
- Brand: Oracle Body Jewelry
- Collection: 40127
- Material(s): Stone
- Item Code: DFS-GTA / SFS-GTA
Commonly worn in: stretched lobes
Search Keywords: lobe, gauge, gauges, tapers, 8g, 6g, 4g, 2g, 0g, 00g